Download SmartCode VNC Manager (Enterprise Edition) 18.104.22.168
Contacting third-party download site... please
If your download does not start automatically
within 5 seconds, choose a mirror below:
SmartCode VNC Manager (Enterprise Edition) 22.214.171.124 Mirror 1
VNC Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows you to connect, view and take control of any computers running VNC or Terminal Servers. It provides an easy to use intuitive GUI interface and unique features that can significantly improve the user productivity of network administrators. The list of features includes but is not limited to :
- RealVNC, UltraVNC and TightVNC distros are fully supported.
- Thumbnail View allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at once.
- Has built-in support for HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies, SSH tunneling and UltraVNC Repeater
- IP address and Windows domain/workgroup scan. Allows scan for active VNC/RDP servers.
- Server Status scan. Checks from VNC server status. Can be started manually or set to update server status via time interval.
- VNC deployment wizard. Allows remote installation of VNC servers.
- External Tools. Allows to start an external application.
- Can connect to Windows Terminal Server with a nicely integrated full featured built in viewer.
- Start/Stop/Restart the remote Windows service.
- Network administrator can reboot or shutdown remote computer.
- "Reset Remote VNC Server Password" wizard. Allows you to mass reset password on a remote VNC servers.
- Capture and save screenshot of remote VNC server screen.
- VNC and RDP viewer window stretching.
- Automatic search folders provide a quick filter for connected VNC and RDP sessions.
- Send messages to other computers running Windows NT/2000/XP.
- Default session. Allows to set default setting for newly registered servers.
- Default password. You can specify a default password to connect with, or a specific one for each connection.
- Active sessions can be viewed in the separate windows or in Tab view panels.
- Does not require VNC Viewer to be installed. It uses an ActiveX VNC Viewer control developed by SmartCode Solutions.
- Can send Wake-on-LAN "magic packet".
- Active Directory integration.