Download 3D MP3 Sound Recorder 3.88
Contacting third-party download site... please
If your download does not start automatically
within 5 seconds, choose a mirror below:
3D MP3 Sound Recorder 3.88 Mirror 1
3D MP3 Sound Recorder is a sound recorder software. It enables you to record sound, played back through your sound card,microphone,line in and any other sound sources. You can use it to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds etc. from your local computer or the internet. Captured sounds can be saved in WAV or MP3 format, using real-time conversion (without creating temporary files). The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player ,Power DVD ,Flash, Quick time and many others. It also includes a built in WAV/MP3 player, so you can listen to your recordings immediately after you finished recording. Additional features include a time-based recording mode, that will automatically stop recording after a user-specified time, automatic line detection and more.
This version has new features: signal recording mode which can detect sound signal on your computer and will pause, stop or create new files trigged by sound signal according to your settings ( with this feature, Audio Playback Recorder also can be used as a CD ripper ), time schedule recording mode which you can record for specified periods of time automatically. With this version , you can also setup stereo mode and bitrate for MP3 files.
This audio recorder is very easy to use - simply click the record button and it will start recording.
1. Automatic silence detection.
2. Voice activated recording.
3. Multi-session schedule recording.
4. Automatically stop recording.
5. Multiple file creation.
6. Recording streaming audio easy and effective.
7. Real 3D interface.
8. Instant switch between MP3 and WAV format.
9. Customized hot keys definition.
10. Command line support.
11. Show input level in dB scale.
12. Dynamically adjust threshold level for signal recording.
13. Show file size in real time.
14. Time stamped file name.
15. Assign Date or day of week to schedule list.